POD- the Perfect Fall Transition Jean!
Beija-Flor Jeans, known for their amazing fit, has created the ultimate transition jean for this F/W 11 - its very own Pull-on-Denim (POD™). The designers themselves know how difficult it is to find the right pant to wear during those beginning fall months, so.. to answer every woman’s fashion wardrobe prayer, see how this jean is welcoming the slowly, but surely cold weather!
5 Reasons to wear POD™:
1. Lightweight. Perfect blend of fibers allows any women to wear this jean without feeling bulky or weighed down.
2. Variety. You can take your pick- comes in straight leg or bootcut, and in black or blue wash.
3. Comfort. Since fall and winter are all about layering and tucking in, the POD™ button-free design eliminates button bulge, and its elastic waistband holds any shirt tucked in!
4. On-Trend. Compliments all of F/W 11 trends. Pair your POD with a boyfriend blazer, oversized tunic, or mod dress. Also, you can’t beat the versatility of its rich oregon blue or midnight black dye. These jeans really do go with everything.
5. Travel-free. Let this jean make planning all of your fall escapes carefree. The POD’s Brazilian denim really holds its stretch, and its lightweight fabric gives you more room to pack those favorite fall boots!
Be sure to stop by www.ilovethesejeans.com to get your fix on how-to transition button-free into fall!
Leave a comment