We love Beija-Flor Jeans for many reasons, but one big one is that they are designed by Mother-Daughter team, Kathy & Emilie.Mary N.
Minimizes Hips & Thighs
Get Nicole's curve-defining fit in a new, shorter 30" length! Our first ever Petite Bootcut jeans in new Vintage Blue minimize your hips and thighs and lift your rear, to give you a perfectly proportioned figure and a slimmer silhouette. Made with dualFX® Technology by LYCRA®, these super-stretch jeans give you the best of both worlds - the high stretch of LYCRA® and the unparalleled recovery power of T400®, so they keep their shape all day, every day.
- Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, belt loops
- Contrast stitching, brass-tone hardware, light fading
- 8.75" rise, 30" inseam, 8.5" leg opening, based on a size 2
Fabric & Care
- dualFX® with LYCRA® (91% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 3% Elastane)
- Machine wash inside-out in cold water, tumble dry low or hang dry
- Made in Brazil
Denim Advisor Notes
- This jean fits true to size. However, if you’re in between sizes, size one size down.
- Our Bounce Back Memory Stretch keeps your jeans in shape, so they won't stretch out. Ever.
- Nicole's darted design helps define curves (whether you have 'em or not) and her new shorter length works well on a variety of heights, depending on your unique inseam.