Beija-Flor is a premium denim lifestyle brand that fuses innovative design, eco-friendly material and practical luxury to deliver only the highest quality and most figure-flattering apparel. We are committed to top-rate customer service and are dedicated to providing our customers with the most personalized shopping experience possible. To learn more about our story, click here.
We are always looking to hire enthusiastic, bright, and vibrant interns with a strong work ethic, passion for the industry, and a good sense of humor! Interns have always been a crucial part of our growth. We strive to retain talent and have watched our incredible interns grow into valuable full-time members of our team.
Graphic Design Internship - Greenville, SC
We are looking for a graphic design intern to assist/shadow our Graphic Designer in our corporate office in Downtown Greenville, SC. This opportunity will allow the aspiring Graphic Designer to grow in their field and better prepare them for their career after college. The intern will assist in digital and print projects, as needed, and may have the opportunity to take the lead on certain projects or portions of projects.
- Assist with the design of digital materials including e-blasts, web banners, social media graphics and posts
- Assist with the design of printed promotional and sales materials such as catalogs, lookbooks, brochures, postcards, presentations, line sheets, in-store graphics and signage
- Assist with photoshoots and editing of product photography
- Keep up with current fashion trends in social media, bloggers, and email
- Get quotes from vendors for print projects
- Majoring in Graphic Design or Graphic Communications; preferably a rising/current senior (rising/current juniors may be considered if certain criteria are met)
- Must have own laptop with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and digital marketing
- Strong layout, alignment, and composition skills and knowledge of typesetting
- Creative, imaginative, and energetic
- Good writing/communication skills
- Decent knowledge of Web design and optimization
- Organized and detail oriented with strong time management and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and resourceful with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Can work independently and with a team, and responds well to constructive feedback
- Basic knowledge of photography and good photo editing skills preferred
- Illustration skills a plus, but not required
We want you to make the most out of this experience, so we prefer a 3-month commitment with a minimum of 12 hours/week… But we do make exceptions, so let us know about any restrictions or conflicts you might have.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Beija-Flor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/D/V/M/F Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.